We are proud to celebrate two years of the Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund! The performance generated in the first two years was so strong that we were recognized for our success by various industry ranking agencies and third party analytic firms.
During our first 2 years ending September 31 2017:
- Cumulative return was 199.16%
- Our compound rate annually we 53.83 %
- Our Beta was – 0.83
- Our Alpha was 4.76 %
Distressed Debt 1 has also outperformed the S&P 500 Total Return (TR) Index by over 500% in its first two years:
- The Distressed Debt 1 cumulative return (since 10-1-15) is 199.16%
- The S&P 500 TR Index cumulative return (since 10-1-15) is 33.76%
As of November 9th, 2017:
- We are up 20.83% Year-to-Date
- HedgeCo.net rated us number one in Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 47.59% out of over 9,000 Hedge Funds:
We have found the Durig Capital investment approach very rewarding and validating, as not only has it outperformed most peer benchmarks at the highest level, but has also begun to create situations where successful firms in their own markets are reaching out to to partner with us, in an effort to better their already well-run services. Complementary relationships of this nature only help to strengthen our team, as we are able to leverage the unique capabilities of each to meet the ever-changing needs of today’s investor.
DD1 is currently open to qualified firms and accredited investors.
Ask a question, or, tell us what you’re looking for:
To learn more about this bond call our fixed income specialist at (971) 327-8847
Always putting your interests first,
Registered Investment Advisor