We at Bond Yields recognizes and need for a professional standard and accept the following Code of Ethics, with its principles, and obligations.
Financial Advisers at Investment-Income.net will provide the following provide the following Fiduciary Services and Duties for our Clients:
1. Employ and provide the client information on the Practices defined by the Foundation for Fiduciary Studies when serving as an investment fiduciary and/or advising other investment fiduciaries.
2. Act with honesty and integrity and avoid conflicts of interest, real or perceived.
3. Ensure the timely and understandable disclosure of relevant information that is accurate, complete, and objective.
4. Be responsible when determining the value of my services and my form of compensation; taking into consideration the time, skill, experience, and special circumstances involved in providing my services.
5. Know the limits of my expertise, and refer my clients to colleagues and/or other professionals in connection with issues beyond my knowledge and skills.
6. Respect the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of my work, and not disclose such information to others, except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to do so. I will not use confidential information acquired in the course of my work for my personal advantage.
7. Not exploit any relationship or responsibility that has been entrusted to me.
Financial Advisers at Investment-Income.net will provide the following Fiduciary Services and Duties in for company and community:
1. Proactively promote and be a steward of ethical behavior as a responsible partner among my peers in the work environment and in my community.
2. Ensure that the overall promotion of my practice is implemented in the best interests of my profession.
3. Seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of technical work; acknowledge and correct errors; and properly credit the contributions of others.
4. Use corporate assets and resources employed or entrusted to me in a responsible manner.
5. Continue to improve my knowledge and skills, share ideas and information with colleagues, and assist them in their professional development.
Financial Advisers at Investment-Income.net Standards:
The Standard of Excellence is based on the fiduciary Practices developed by the Foundation for Fiduciary Studies. AIF designees have received comprehensive instruction on the Practices and the legal and best practice framework they are built upon. AIF designees have a reputation in the industry as being the best positioned to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.
Expertise in this area is critical in today’s fiduciary landscape. All investment industry scandals have one common thread: A fiduciary parlayed their position of trust for personal profits. Breach of fiduciary responsibility is the leading cause for arbitration against brokers, and the leading cause for civil and regulatory suits against companies. ERISA litigation has increased at a rate of 25% per year over the past four years.Photo Below: The court of chancery, which help establish and govern the legal responsibilities of a fiduciary relations.